Happy Anniversary my dear and lovely parents. I hope your day is wonderful.
Today I am supposed to go to Luxor, but the friend I was going with has been unreachable for the last day so I have no clue what is going on. This is a problem, but I think I have found a solution so enshaalah I will be going to Luxor tonight...
I am sitting on the deck of the house boat waiting to leave for a meeting with a teacher from school. I will probably be late now that I have internet here:) Malesh...Egyptian time will work for me today.
No rats last night thank goodness...
EDIT: So now I am at Kathy's house, (the director of StARS). I will be crashing here till I leave which is good because now I will have a central place to leave my things and to come home to instead of wandering from place to place...
I spent the afternoon downtown with Faten and then with a friend at a coffee shop. I came back to the boat later in the evening and just chilled on the deck with Natalie and her friend Mark (he is from Ontario).
Now to figure out what to fill my time with until I go to the Red Sea...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment