Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 90 - My First Houseboat Experience....

Well my first day as a kind of homeless person has been pretty good. I slept quite well last night except for the occasional attempt of fatty the cat trying to sleep with me. I slept through some night time excitement. Natalie woke up to the cat running around and then heard a squeal...definitely not a cat but a rat of all things...it got away...ewww! I am glad I was sleeping.

We went to a cafe in hopes to use free internet but it was not working so we just ate some food. We have no key to the houseboat so we had to fill our time until around 8pm to get back. I met up with some friends. It has been a day of wandering around. I am now in Doki at a friends apartment stealing internet from the restaurant next door, just chilling...

No comments:

Post a Comment