I am officially not a resident at 20 Sharia Nubar. We moved out this afternoon. It is kind of sad because I will not be living with the same people, same area or same building. But on the other hand our building manager is not a very nice person so it is good to get out of the building and away from the issues brought up by him. My luggage is still in the same building with a friend because I do not want to have to lug it around everywhere I go. So yes, we made it out alive with everything except for our damage deposit...possibly...oh how we love our building manager.
Now I am sitting on the deck of a friend's boat house, crashing here for the night. Woohoo for boat houses. Being on the Nile is so nice. The weather is nice and cool. And the fact that I am on a boat house on the Nile is pretty stellar if you ask me. The constant music entertainment of the felluca's passing by...much nicer than the sound of traffic. I could live on a houseboat...
I do not know what I will be doing tomorrow or on Sunday during the day. In the evening I am heading to Luxor for a few days with Naa anorkor. I am so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment