I now have a valid visa but still do not have my passport. I have to go back to the Mogamma to get it. The place closed before they could process my re-entry visa. I need a re-entry visa because I am planning on going to Jordan this weekend. Now I have to go back again tomorrow to get all the information needed. Hopefully it will be the last time I have to go there. It is a zoo of people.
I also went a picture walk this evening. I got off at one of the metro stops and just walked around taking pictures. It was fun. I hope I got some good ones.
Naa anorkor and I got asked today if we were married and how long had we been married. It was stupid. I just said why are you asking us this, there is no point. The guy left after that. So ridiculous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Visa things are not much fun but glad you have a valid one now. Who is Naa anorkor?
ReplyDeleteHahaa! That is hilarious and it makes me laugh a lot! I love that you got asked if you were married!
ReplyDeleteYou have been doing such AWESOME things! I can't believe you got to climb Mt. Sinai and now you are going to Jordan!! Holy cow you must be having the greatest time ever!!!!
Have you gotten a sweet rock yet? ;) You should snag one from Jordan too! That would be super sweet!
I can NOT wait until September because I want to see all of your amazing pictures!! ... and you of course :) I miss you so much!!
- Scott
P.S. I saw that you have Skype!! Do you have a webcam with you in Cairo?! We should totally Skype it up some time! I think that Nancy and I were talking about doing that sometime and I am so pumped!!
ReplyDeleteSorry... I'm getting close to rambling! I love technology it is so crazy!! I hope you have one! I hope you had a good day because I think it's like 6ish over there... there is a 8 hour difference right?
- Scott
P.P.S. WOAH!!! It posts the time in Cairo time!!! It was 6:13! I was right!! I am so smart!! S-M-R-T! I mean S-M-A-R-T lol :)
ReplyDelete