Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 64 - It's July

Today was enjoyable. There was a very nice breeze so it did not feel so super hot out. I didn't go outside till this evening so it did not matter too much. I was working on lesson plans and writing up a test this afternoon. With distractions of course.

This evening a friend and I went for some dessert. It had fruit, mango juice, cream and custard on the bottom. Very interesting and decent tasting. After this we went and played pool for a while. I lost all 6 of the games we played. I kept getting worse the more games we played. Quite brutal, haha. Except my friend told me I am better than some of his friends. I thought that was funny. It was a nice evening.

I am starting to enjoy having a nap in the afternoon and staying up later in the cool evening. So much nicer. I am becoming Egyptian, haha. But if I don't have a nap it is hard for me to survive past midnight....like right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment