Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 74 - Coming to an end...

I found out that this was the last week of classes for the students at St. Andrew's. It was a bit of a shock to learn this. I was not expecting the term to be done yet. So next week there are some trips for the students and celebrations and prom. It should be a great week. I am sad that the term will be over after next week because I will not see the students anymore. This is a sad, sad thought. I am just happy I still have time with them even if it is less than what I thought I had...

I made my last trip to the Mogamma today to pick up my passport. Brand new stickers saying I can be in the country till December and that I am allowed to re-enter Egypt when I come back from Jordan this weekend. Ya that's right, I am going to Jordan for the weekend. It is going to be an adventure and a half, for sure. I am excited.

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to Petra? Bill would love to go there. If you do make sure you get lots of pictures (need I say that!) You are the camera queen!

    ReplyDelete