Monday Evening- After we got back I unpacked, did laundry and uploaded the 700 pictures I took in Jordan to my camera. We planned to meet the people we met on the bus back to Cairo at a local bar to talk and hang out before they all left Cairo. It was fun to see them again. There was a girl from Austria, a mother and son from Slovakia, an American and then us. It was cool to chat with them and make more friends. I was so tired by the end of the night though...
Tuesday (Today) - The 3rd last day of my time with my students at St. Andrew's. We went to a center that has a playground and arts and crafts. 4 grades came so it was crazy and overwhelming but the students had a great time, which is all that mattered. I was exhausted once we got back to the center but I got a 2nd wind when I came home so still have not napped. Malesh. I am sad me time with the students is coming to an end so quickly. It will be hard to adjust to not seeing them again. Thursday will be a sad day but I know I will enjoy every minute of my time at the center till then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment