Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 72 - The Wind Stole My T-Shirt

I forgot to mention that last night I met a guy from New Zealand who played for the Maori All Blacks which is a great rugby team. It was awesome.

Today I went to the Mogamma to get my visa's figured out so that I can go to Jordan this weekend and be able to get back in to Egypt. It turns out the visa I had was expired so I had to pay to re-new it. It was so confusing. Naa anorkor was with me as well as a friend from the center. If Albino had not been there I am not sure what we would have done. It was confusing so Arabic is a must there. I have to go back tomorrow to actually get my visa put in my passport because they closed half way through the processing of my visa. We took Albino for lunch to thank him for coming and helping us at the Mogamma. It was good. I had some Egyptian food, foul and falafel.

For about a week now we have been having problems with our water. We go half the day without it so it is very annoying when you need to shower, do dishes, anything, and there is no water. I did get a shower in today. The water stopped just as I finished rinsing conditioner out of my hair.

I woke up from my nap today and there was water on the floor up to the bedroom doors. I have not clue where it came from but it took me forever to clean up. Nothing like having water issues then to have to wade through it on the floor. ...

THE WIND STOLE MY CMUTT T-SHIRT! I am so sad. It is my first thing to lose off the clothes line. Bah. I can't afford to lose any clothes and I liked that shirt a lot :( Malesh. It was only a t-shirt. I will get over it sooner or later. At least is wasn't my jeans. That would have been even worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment