Sitting at my desk, balcony doors open letting the breeze and noise in, borrowing someone's wireless internet....what gets better than this? Many things are better than this yes, but the breeze is glorious.
The internet just stopped working yesterday and me and my roommate, Ammanuel (that's for you Uncle Al) don't know who to call about it. Malesh. At least I can borrow internet from some kind person who doesn't feel the need to put a password on their wireless :)
I bought flip flops today for $2. I hope they are a better cheap purchase than my tank tops. They seem like nice enough ones.
I slept for 3 hours this afternoon. It is shocking when you wake up, look at the clock and realize it is 3 hours later than when you first laid down to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is always a strange feeling, when you wake up much later than you expect it to be!
ReplyDelete