Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 92-93 - Sittin in a cool flat drinkin some Nescafe

I have become accustomed to Nescafe now...I may almost miss the familiar taste once I come home...

Yesterday was a day of running around, getting keys cut, printing a picture and trying to track down my luggage.

I now know where my luggage is but still can not go get it because the key that was supposedly hidden outside the door is not there and the winner I am, I did not get the number of the girl who has by bags from Naa anorkor when I finally got a hold of her. So continues the adventure of getting my bags.

In hopefully a half hour I will be going to Khan el Khalili if is can get my butt in gear and then I am going out for dinner with Diana. Should be good times....

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a good dinner and can rescue your stranded luggage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just have to step outside to be cool. It is noonish and only +10 C.

    ReplyDelete