Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 16 - 41 Degrees

It was a scorcher here today, 41 degrees this afternoon and still a nice 34 degrees here after 9pm. Hello summer. Unfortunately I hear snow is in the forecast for home, that is so sad. Due to the heat, and because I didn't really know where to go, I stayed inside for the day. I did get out on the balcony to hang some laundry, which seriously dried in an hour and I had jeans out there, crazy. I am excited to sleep in clean bed sheets. Thankfully my flat does not get affected by the heat too much or so it seems so far. It really does not get any direct sunlight so I am thinking that will be a blessing when the summer heat comes to stay.

I had the apartment to myself this weekend. I really enjoyed it but I am definitely grateful that I have a roommate because I would be way too lonely if I lived alone here.

I took 105 pictures on my walk yesterday. Here's 5 of them....



5 comments:

  1. Love your pictures. I hope you have enough storage for the thousands that you will be bringing home with you! It is snowing right now. It's supposed to snow tomorrow. It's a possibility of snow on Wednesday. I'm moving to Hawaii. Have fun at the big mall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is on the back of that truck? Is it bowling balls or watermelons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Cass, I'm moving to Hawaii too. I am definitely jealous of the wonderful weather you get to experience...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are definitely watermelons. Haha. Mrs. R, I like that you were not sure and possibly thought they were bowling balls :)

    ReplyDelete