Happy Mother's Day! I love you Mom!Mother's Day is celebrated here but it is in February.
Well I did not do much today. I slept until 9. Made some breakfast consisting of oatmeal with peaches in it, so yummy. Mom you will be happy to know that coming to Egypt I still maintain my clumsiness. I broke a glass this morning because I set it on the floor, forgot about it and kicked it over...opps. At home at least we have carpet to break the fall, here tile floors are not so forgiving.
I was out on my balcony this morning and I just had my tank top on and pants of course and my neighbor just happened to be out on hers. Oh man did she give me an awful glare. I decided I would go back in to my room to escape her not so approving look on her face.
I had my own little church in my room, at my computer, thanx to the lovely internet and my home church posting old sermons on their website. My pastor is preaching about facing life with courage and going through the book of Joshua. Very good. Listening to Pastor Brent kind of made me miss home, but he is such a great speaker it is worth it. I am happy to still get to hear him preach even though I am half way across the world.
I broke down today and gave in to my McDonald's craving. It was even delivered. How terrible is that, but it was good :)
So I found out that when the weather gets hotter it brings the ants and they are not the tiny little ants we have in Canada. They are in the walls and they crawl in through the cracks. Hopefully not many get through. I am happy I was warned that this happens because now I am prepared for them :)
So this was my day. Very normal and uneventful. It is the start to a new week. I am looking forward to what it brings.

It's a good thing that McDonald's doesn't deliver in north America!!! People would be even fatter than they already are! Pastor Brent is such a great speaker. I heard the first sermon on Joshua when I was in Olds. So good!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are great to keep up in your posts like this. Thanks because it provides me with something interesting to read! You could make a book of your trip blog postings! I would buy it! - Angie
ReplyDeleteMcDonald's delivery?!
ReplyDeleteGood thing they don't have that while we are at school because that would be Bad News Bears!! - Scott