Thursday, July 2, 2009
Day 61 - Teacher Caryn
Today I was given an attendance sheet with 'Teacher Caryn Wheeler' written on the top. It was strange but fun to see what I am called everyday by the students in writing. I had a meeting with Kathy, the director today, to talk about my time at StARS so far. I had to write a mid-term report, which I think is actually late. Malesh. It was a good meeting. It was great to talk to her about how much I am enjoying myself here and how much I love StARS. I also got some of my questions about the actual running of the organization answered so that was nice. Now I just have to write everything up that we talked about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Are you tempted to change your vocational choice to teaching?
ReplyDeleteNo, not really. No.
ReplyDeleteI turned my mid-term in late too... oh well lol - Scott
ReplyDelete