I dropped a clothes pin today and it hit the car below. I guess it is better than the last time I dropped one. That time it almost hit a person walking by.
The wind tried to steal my sheets today... I hung my laundry and laid down for a nap. I woke up looked outside and there were my sheets all bunched up at the end of the clothes line. As I was taking the fitted sheet off it almost blew away. Terribly windy this evening. I am just happy I got them when I did or else I would have nothing to sleep on.
I still have mosquito bits on my feet from when I was Anafora and they are itching like crazy today. Part of my tooth feel out as well...well I am sure it was a filling or something but now it feels very strange.
Sad to think that Michael Jackson is dead....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Do you need to see a dentist? Does your tooth hurt?
ReplyDeleteNah it doesn't hurt. It is fine for now...
ReplyDelete