So I finally found Wekalat al-Balah today with the help from my friend Ammanuel.
I bought 5 meters of fabric for 55 LE which is like $11 canadian. So awesome. The market is super close. I am going to end up going there again I am sure.
I talked to family today. It was l0vely as it always is....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah!!! Fabric!!! Send me a picture.
ReplyDeleteYou are just like your Mom! Last time they visited, she spent a good portion of her visiting looking for fabric!
ReplyDeleteYour mom will want you to shop lots for fabric Caryn- you could cover a lot of holiday shopping for a little money over the next month or so!
ReplyDeleteI think mom has a problem. Whenever her children go away, she sends them on fabric searches...
ReplyDeletehahah well yes, Mom, is crazy about her fabric shopping, but I would have never gone to this market if not for her so I am happy. And I get a quilt out of the deal!
ReplyDelete