Later this evening I went on a picture walk. Now if you want to feel watched and awkward, this is what you need to do. I get starred at constantly just walking down the street normally. Now taking out a camera and walking around is just asking for everyone to stare at me. Malesh...I only took 50 pictures, not all good. The number of cops and security guards on the streets really inhibits the pictures taking. One dude tried to get me for taking a picture so I just pretended I didn't hear him and kept walking :)
Monday, June 15, 2009
Day 45 - Picture Walk
Class went well today. The kids had dance. We were outside today and it was awesome. I really wish I would have had my camera. All of the kids were dancing, it was priceless.
Later this evening I went on a picture walk. Now if you want to feel watched and awkward, this is what you need to do. I get starred at constantly just walking down the street normally. Now taking out a camera and walking around is just asking for everyone to stare at me. Malesh...I only took 50 pictures, not all good. The number of cops and security guards on the streets really inhibits the pictures taking. One dude tried to get me for taking a picture so I just pretended I didn't hear him and kept walking :)




Later this evening I went on a picture walk. Now if you want to feel watched and awkward, this is what you need to do. I get starred at constantly just walking down the street normally. Now taking out a camera and walking around is just asking for everyone to stare at me. Malesh...I only took 50 pictures, not all good. The number of cops and security guards on the streets really inhibits the pictures taking. One dude tried to get me for taking a picture so I just pretended I didn't hear him and kept walking :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love the pictures Caryn- what are the kids dancing to? Not Barbie Girl, but something equally paradoxically silly and western I hope?
ReplyDeleteThey are now dancing to Doctor Jones by Aqua. Thanx for that essay writing information. It should be helpful.
ReplyDeleteBe careful. A picture is not worth being arrested for!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are beautiful though. Can't wait to see them all.
ReplyDeleteNow I will have to google that Aqua song! See if you can video the dance somehow and post it to U tube.
ReplyDeleteLove the black and white pics!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are beautiful! You'll have to make a photobook once you get back. You can do one that imports your blog so you just have to add pictures. I can totally show you how. Don't get arrested!!!
ReplyDelete