Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 48 - Going to Anafora

Class was the usual today. I almost slept in. I forgot to set my alarm so good think I woke up when I did.

Cars are driving past honking their honks, more than usual of course because cars are always honking. I am going to guess they are soccer fans celebrating a win. I think it is too late for wedding cars to be driving past.

I am heading to a retreat center called Anafora with Diana and Josh for the weekend. I am looking forward to seeing the place and just relaxing outside of the city. I am sure it will be a great time.

3 comments:

  1. "...honking their honks..." That made me laugh so unbelievably hard, Care!!! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah, now that you have pointed that out I am laughing so hard. I won't change it...give other people a good laugh. My goodness...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such a Caryn thing to write! Don't change it!!

    ReplyDelete