Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 55 - Some photos for you

The director of the adult education program is leaving so today after my classes there was a Miss Abigail Futball Tournament. I sat and watched the kids play for almost 2 hours. It was fun. One of the girls in my class, Ariyan sat with me the whole time. It was cute. I started fading around 2 so I came home and had a nap. It was so hot last night and we are watching one of my roommate's friends cats and it would not stop scratching and hitting my door I didn't have the greatest sleep. I had many thoughts of throwing it outside...
Futball fans and some of my students (L-R:Mataz, Lemiek, Shams and Chalawet, In the back: Coach Adef and Malwual)



































The Khan el Khalili (Mosque of al-Azhar - I think...)

3 comments:

  1. I love your pictures, Caryn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cool pictures. The one of the green floor would make a cool quilt pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing your pictures. It must be so fascinating getting to know such a different culture.

    ReplyDelete